Saturday, June 29, 2013

Rambling

Hey loves! How is everyone's weekend going so far? Mine is pretty good so far. I spent last night just hanging out with my boyfriend. Just a super casual low key night. It was great. And tonight I'm staying in watching The Dark Knight Rises and doing some organizing. Sounds amazing right? Lol. I'm always on the go and always moving pretty much 24/7 so when I get the chance to spend a night alone doing basically nothing, I jump at it. So anyways. There is actually no point in this post just a bit of a ramble. As I am sure you will come to find out, I am a bit of a product junkie and lately I have really been on a skincare kick. I am browsing Sephoras website and reading reviews. I am in the market for a good exfoliater. Any suggestions? I am leaning towards Kate Somerville Exfolikate. I am really interested in trying more of her line. I am sure I will let you know whatever I choose. As I was saying, I'm watching The Dark Knight Rises and I'm absolutely in love with Bane. I'm sure that makes me sound like a weirdo but I don't care. Well I guess it's time to end this post before it goes into super strange territory lol. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment